Ball-Bandit: More Pitches, Less Pick-Up
If you're as deep into baseball and softball as we are, you view every moment spent bending over to pick up a ball as less time in the cage. Just think how many more rounds of batting practice you could fit in with a more efficient retrieval system.
You’ll stop wasting valuable practice time when you start using a Ball-Bandit. Our tests show it’s up to three times faster than manual pick-up! That’s why Ball-Bandit is already used by smart pro and college teams. It’s also endorsed and used in all of Spooky Nook Sports’ batting cages.
Maybe you’ve tried another ball retriever, and it broke almost as soon as you got it. We know coaches and hard-core enthusiasts need professional-grade tools, which is why every Ball-Bandit is made with top-of-the-line materials. It’s designed for a duty cycle of over 1,000,000 balls without failure, so Ball-Bandit is truly a wise investment for time management.
Bottom line: More swing time leads to better hitting, and higher averages lead to more wins, so get a Ball-Bandit today. You’ve got nothing to lose but inefficiency.
Ball-Bandit. Maximizing your swing time.
- Durable - precision-machined aircraft grade aluminum pickup head
- Tough - high-density polyethylene tube will not break or shatter
- Long service life - duty cycle of more than 1,000,000 balls
- High capacity - holds 17 baseballs
- Lightweight - weighs just 2-1/2 pounds empty
- Compact dimensions: 48-1/2 inches tall x 3-1/4 inch reservoir diameter
- Two spare replacement springs and replacement tool included
- Backed by a one-year unconditional warranty
- Optional handle
- Will NOT damage the balls!